AT THIS TIME, I AM NOT CURRENTLY TAKING ON NEW REQUESTS. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MIGHT CAUSE.
Thank you for taking the time to request a review from me! I’m honored to have been thought of. Please allow 1-7 days response time.
Terms for reviews are below.
Submit a Request
To submit a request, please email me with the following information:
- Subject line: Review Request
- If you are specifically in need of a blurb for your book, please include this in the subject line by writing: Blurb & Review Request
- Book information (book title, genre, age group, representation, trigger/content warning(s), publisher (if applicable), and synopsis)
- If your book is unreleased and you want the review to be prepared before, on, or after the release date, please make a note.
- If there is a specific date you need the blurb to be prepared by, please make a note.
- Book cover (please have this in .jpg or .png form, no size limit)
- Type of copy you’ll be providing
- Physical or Digital
- Any extra requests for other promotional material (i.e. author interview)
- Anything else you think relevant and/or any questions (i.e. trigger warnings, representation, additional contact information, etc.)
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. As stated above, please allow for 1-7 days response time. This is mainly due to high volume of emails and limited time on certain days.
Terms for Reviews
At this time, I am only accepting TWO (2) review/blurb requests a month. Requests will automatically close when that number has been reached. If you are okay with waiting or have a specific month in mind for when you’d like me to prepare my review by, please make note of that in your email.
What I will review:
(This is all in Young Adult, New Adult, AND Adult.)
- Fantasy (Dark Fantasy included)
- Romance (preferably NOT rom-coms)
- Mystery/Thriller (Cozy Mystery included)
What I won’t review:
- Historical fiction
- Children’s Books
- Middle Grade
I will accept:
- Physical: ARCs & Published Novels (preferred)
- e-Copy: ARCs & Published Novels
Please note: if your book fits into my accepted categories, I still have the right to decline your request based on my own interest. I am not able to accept every review request, and it would be unfair to both you and myself if I accepted a request to read and review something I do not hold interest in. Oftentimes, I will refer you to a trusted mutual in the event that I decline.
If you choose to ignore my terms, you will be blocked.
My full post will contain:
- Book Information: cover image, synopsis, publisher and release date, links to Goodreads and Bookshop.org (or another available retailer)
- A self-made banner
- My honest review and rating
- Blurb included at the beginning of my review
- Author Information: author image (if available), any author social media links, and author bio.
I will also be including social media promotion (i.e. tweets notifying my audience of reviews on my blog, Instagram story with link included, etc.) to garner interest and viewership. If you have anything else you’d like me to include, please notify me of it in your request.
My rating system consists of the following: no star = not recommended, single star = recommended. My reviews will be cross-posted on Amazon, Edelweiss+ and—if available—NetGalley. I will post my blurb, rating, and link to my full review on my blog onto Goodreads and StoryGraph. If you have somewhere else you’d like me to post, please let me know.
Please contact me if you have any other questions. I’d be happy to answer them, and you can expect a response within 1-7 days.